We are currently looking for Operators / Trades Assistants to join the Wolff Team.
Wolff Power is an innovative electrical consultancy/ contractor that specialises in construction, operations and maintenance of high and low voltage, substations, renewables, overhead and underground networks across Queensland & New South Wales.
About the role
Are you experienced and motivated Operators/ Trade Assistants seeking flexibility and rewarding opportunity to join our fast-growing organisation? Look no further! With a robust pipeline of work in and around Queensland, you will have opportunities to build a long-term career with an employer who fosters a high-performing, transparent and accountable culture. We work on challenging and exciting projects that will provide you with an opportunity to expand and develop your industry knowledge supported by our extensive competency training.
We are looking for proactive people that have or willing to be trained in various disciplines inclusive of Electrical Trades Assistants and Equipment operations including:
- Vac Truck
- Working at heights
Why work for Wolff Power?
- We provide ongoing growth opportunities through our extensive competency training pathway supported by individualised learning and development plans.
- Competitive starting rate plus penalties & overtime with opportunities to increase based on skillset.
- Work with a diverse, high performing and supportive team
- Employee Assistance Program (including immediate family members)
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme of $1500
- Ability to travel for work on a FIFO or DIDO roster for project specific in QLD
- Australian C class drivers’ licence (HR drivers licence desirable – Crash Box)
- Construction Card
- Aurizon Rail Corridor Induction (highly desirable)
- Personable, respectful and a strong focus on relationship and team building
- Reliable and understanding the importance of being punctual
- Having an eagerness to learn and progress your career
- Have a non-negotiable attitude towards safety
We think like our customers and genuinely care about the work we do. If you believe you’re the right fit for this position and ready to learn from some of the best in the industry, we’d love to hear from you. Shortlisting of candidates will commence immediately.