We are currently looking for EFM’s / Electricians to join the Wolff Team.
Wolff Power is an innovative electrical consultancy/ contractor that specialises in construction, operations and maintenance of high and low voltage, substations, renewables, overhead and underground networks across Queensland and New South Wales.
About the role
Are you an experienced and motivated Electrical Fitter Mechanic seeking flexibility and rewarding opportunity to join our fast-growing organisation? Look no further! With a robust pipeline of work ahead, you will have opportunities to build a long-term career with an employer who fosters a high-performing, transparent and accountable culture. We work on challenging and exciting projects that will provide you with an opportunity to expand and develop your industry knowledge supported by our extensive competency training. This role is based in Toowoomba, Queensland.
Why work for Wolff Power?
- We provide ongoing growth opportunities through our extensive competency training pathway supported by individualised learning and development plans.
- Competitive starting rate plus penalties & overtime with opportunities to increase based on skillset.
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Work with a diverse, high performing and supportive team
- Employee Assistance Program (including immediate family members)
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme of $1500
- Relocation assistance within Queensland will be considered
- Trade qualified with QLD Electrical licence (Fitter/Mechanic)
- Experience in Construction of underground HV network
- Demonstrated experience in the construction and maintenance of transmission and distribution systems.
- Australian C class drives’ licence (HR desirable)
- Construction card
- EWP high-risk work licence (desirable)
- S11 Generic Coal Induction (desirable)
- A “can do” energetic attitude and action-oriented approach.
- Strong focus on safety
If you know you have what it takes to become a valued member of our team and seeking a company that values their people, then Apply NOW! If you believe you’re the right fit for any of these positions and ready to learn from some of the best in the industry, we’d love to hear from you.